After the company is registered, it is necessary to establish procedures supporting the activities of the company in accordance with the requirements of local legislation. We are ready to take care of all the relevant issues in Cyprus.
Our services include:
1. Incorporation of Cyprus Company, provision of ready-made shelf company or establishing the branch or representative office of foreign company.
2. Provision of Corporate director
A Cyprus company should have at least one director, responsible for the management of the company. From a tax point of view the Cyprus company must be managed and controlled in Cyprus. For this purpose, it is advisable that the majority of Directors are Cyprus residents and decisions are taken in Cyprus.
3. Provision of Corporate Secretary
A Cyprus company should have at least one secretary, whose duties entail amongst others the day-to-day administration of the company: drafting and submissions of the required forms to the Registrar of Companies, obtaining of corporate certificates, preparation of Board of Directors and Shareholders resolutions, minutes of the meetings of Directors and Shareholders.
4. Registered office provision
A Cyprus company should have a registered office in Cyprus, where all the records of the company are held.
6. Opening and administration of bank accounts in Cyprus and Switzerland.
7. Liquidation and strike off.